Our Elderflower Concentrate features a unique and delicate flavour with nuances of a sparkling wine, a mild ginger beer, lychees, flowers, lemons and cider.
Our Elderflower Concentrate has won multiple Gold Medals in the Wrest Point Fine Food Awards and a National Champion Award.
100% natural. 100% Tasmanian.
Like everything we make, Ashbolt Elderflower Concentrate is free of additives, artificial flavours, colourings and preservatives. We're committed to sustainable, organic farming and use only pristine highland water from the Derwent River.
Delicious in Desserts
- Use Elderflower Concentrate neat as a garnish on desserts, or pureed with dark berries.
- Drizzle over ice-cream, plain yoghurt and pancakes.
- Add a ‘zing’ to fruit salad.
- Use in sorbets or jellies – the sparkling can be substituted for champagne in jellies.
- We recommend a couple of drops of Elderflower Concentrate added to Ashbolt olive oil for an amazing salad dressing.
- Pour a little Concentrate over a salmon for a truly delicious flavour.
- Help to plump up dried fruit.
Ingredients: Fresh Elderflowers, Sugar and Water.